8/10/11

The Groke Family


Meet Steve & Angela Groke!


We moved down from North Salt where Steve attended med school.  He is now at UMC in his Emergency Medicine residency.  Before Salt Lake we did four years in Las Vegas with the air force, and before that we were in Portland, OR for Steve's undergrad while I worked in catering

I am originally from Carlsbad, CA.  Steve grew up in the air force, but mostly claims Spokanne, WA as his point of origin. 

I was an art major. I graduated from Dixie College and then did a year at BYU before my mission to Puerto Rico.
I enjoy all things artsy/ craftsy as well as volleyball, singing, reading, and getting breaks from the kids :D.

We have three kidos.  Alexis will be 8 in August.  Micaela is 5.5 and Skylar is 2. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you moved here- you have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete